Typically when you think of Valentine’s Day one of the main things that pops into your head is Valentine’s Day cards & candy passed around in school. While candy is yummy & fun there are a lot of other ideas to send with your kids to school this year. I put together a couple of fun, creative & healthier options that you can do with your kids this year for their friends. Plus some free printables that you can download to use for these healthy treats!
- Applesauce- “you are awesome-sauce!”
- Fruit Squeeze Pouches – “you’re my main squeeze!”
- Orange – “Orange you glad we’re friends”
- Apple – “you’re the apple of my eye”
- Homemade Muffins – “Stud Muffin”
- Banana “I am bananas for you!”
- Cheese Sticks “Let’s Stick Together”
- Strawberries “You’re a berry good friend!”
- Popcorn “you make my heart pop!
- Boxes of Raisins – “there are so many raisins why I’m glad you’re my friend!”
And of course, if you want to opt for the candy route, these are my favorite options for healthy candy!
If you are planning on handing out any of these healthier treat options that I listed above, here are some fun & free printable tags for you! Just type in your e-mail and they will be e-mailed to you shortly.
Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @ashlynnelliff or use the hashtag #ashlynnelliff so I can see how you use them!
Free Valentines Cards
Type your name and e-mail to get 10 free Valentines Day cards delivered to your inbox!