I am a huge book lover, I can read all day every day if I had the time! I put together my summer 2017 reading list to share with y’all and I’d love to hear if you have read any of them or if they are on your list too!
Ratings are 1 being that it wasn’t my favorite to 5 a must read!
– The Young Wives Club – Julie Pennell My Rating: 3
– The Couple Next Door- Shari Lapena My Rating: 4
– The Perfect Stranger- Megan Miranda My Rating: 4
– All the Missing Girls- Megan Miranda My Rating: 4
– Behind Closed Doors- B.A. Paris My Rating: 3-4
I’m not reading all of them at once but this is the order in which I’m reading them!
– Don’t you cry- Mary Kubica
– Into the Water- Paula Hawkins
– The Handmaid’s Tale- Margaret Atwood
Next on my list!
–The Miracle Morning- Robert Kiyosaki
– One with you (Crossfire #5)- Sylvia Day
– The Silent Girls- Eric Rickstad
– Truly Madly Guilty- Liane Moriarty
– Pretty Girls- Karin Slaughter
– Into the Darkest Corner- Elizabeth Haynes
– The Silent Wife- A.S.A. Harrison
– Crazy Rich Asians- Kevin Kwan
– They All Fall Down- Roxanne St. Claire
Can you tell I like thriller books?! What is on your reading list for this Summer?