Valentine’s Day is a holiday where we can show a little extra love with cards & treats. Last weeks post I shared some Healthy Treat options plus ten free printable cards to go with them. Today I wanted to share another free printable with you, a treat topper bag!
My free Valentine’s Day Treat Toppers are perfect for your child’s classroom party. I know some schools do not let you send your children with homemade treats but you can still use these if you are wanting to send non-food related items to your kid’s classmates or you can make little goodie bags with an assortment of candy as well!
How to use your Valentine’s Day Treat Topper:
- Fill a snack size Ziploc bag with a special treat. You can use homemade treats (if your kids’ school allows it), store bought candy or other types of treats (toys, lip balm, etc.).
- Fill out the form below to get your free treat topper PDF sent directly to your inbox.
- Print Valentine’s Day printable on a piece of card-stock paper (I personally like matte card stock but glossy works too!)
- Cut out printable and fold them in half
- Use a stapler or crafter’s tape to secure printable onto Ziploc bags.
That’s it, so easy and cute! Grab your free download here:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Let me know if you end up using these by tagging me on social media. Also, don’t forget to check out the Valentine’s Day Collection!